So you're thinking about Counselling / Psychotherapy...what's involved?
- First of all, I operate a professional & confidential service.
- Normally people ring up to look for more information or to arrange an appointment.
- I usually ask some general questions so that I can find out if I'm the kind of support you're looking for.
- If I'm not the right person, I'll do my best to make sure you find the right service.
- Next we usually arrange a time & date that suits best & discuss how much it will cost.
- I operate a sliding scale fee between €50-€70.
- The first session tends to be more about getting to know a little about each other & it offers you a chance to go into detail as to what seems to be affecting you. I can then talk you through what the process may involve and how I might be able to support you.
- At the end of that session we can then look at how many sessions you would like and how often you would come to see me.
* Discounts apply for elderly/unemployed/Job-seekers/students.